This thickshake is the perfect treat for hot summer days when you are craving a cold icy milkshake. It is a healthier alternative made out of frozen bananas, frozen almond milk cubes and peanut butter. Honestly one of the most delicious shakes I've ever made. You can't go wrong with banana and peanut butter hey?!
Recipe What you will need for 1 liter (2 servings):
· 4 large frozen bananas
· 2 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
· 2 medjool dates
· 5 frozen almond milk cubes (simply freeze almond milk in your ice cube tray)
· 1.5 cup almond milk (or more, depending how strong your blender is)
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· pinch of pink himalaya salt
Simply blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender until you have a smooth consistency. Enjoy! I would love to see your recreations so tag @nourishingfoods on Instagram and be featured on my page.