Bijgewerkt: jul 25
Love me a good pasta dish! The vegan sausages really bring this meal to the next level, but if you don't have any you can always use beans, like chickpeas or lentils, or more vegetables.
Recipe (served 3-4 persons): Prep time: 30 min
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 onion
· 2 garlic cloves
· 450 grams (Napolitano) tomato sauce
· 1 tablespoons tomato paste
· 1/2 bell pepper
· 5-6 big mushrooms
· 2 vegan sausages, chopped
· Salt & pepper to taste
· 300 grams dry pasta Method:
1. First fry the onion in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add the garlic after a few minutes.
3. Lower the heat to medium and add the chopped sausages and fry them till they are crispy.
4. Add the chopped bell pepper and mushroom and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the tomato paste and cook another 2-3 minutes.
6. Next, add the tomato sauce and basil. Lower the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
7. Serve with cooked pasta/spaghetti, fresh basil and pine nuts