Savoury chickpea pancakes
Bijgewerkt: jul 25
This hearty and filling meal is full of plant protein. These chickpea crepes are easy and quick to make. The fun part is filling them with whatever you think is delicious.
Recipe Prep time: 20 minutes
· 1 cup chickpea flour
· 1 cup plant milk or water. Milk makes it firmer
· 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
· 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
· 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
· 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
· 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
· Salt & pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients together with a whisk.
2. Heat up a pan to medium heat and pour about 1/4-1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the pan and spread out.
3. Cook until bubbles start to form (this happens relatively quick). Flip them and cook another 1-2 minutes. That’s it!
4. Fill with whatever you desire. Tip: miso sautéed mushrooms, lentils, avocado and hummus.