Pistachio Tahini Bliss Balls
Bijgewerkt: jul 25
These pistachio and tahini bliss balls are the perfect healthy vegan snack. The salty pistachio's and tahini combined with the sweet dates make for the perfect flavour combination. The only minus part is peeling the pistachios.. But hey, turn on some music, listen to a podcast or watch a Youtube video and it will be fun, I promise you! Anyways, let's get down to the recipe.
Recipe (makes 12) prep time: 30 minutes
· 2/3 cup oats
· 2/3 shredded coconut
· 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
· 20 dates
· 2 tablespoons tahini
· 2/3 cup water
· 2/3 cup pistachios
1. First, blend the oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds together. Place into a bowl
2. Then add the dates, water and tahini in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine the dry and wet mixture and put in the fridge.
4. Now it’s time to peel the pistachios. Peel until you have 2/3 cup full and crush them.
5. Take the mixture out of the fridge and roll them into balls. Then, roll them onto the crushed pistachios. Place back in the fridge or freezer again to harden and enjoy!
If you made this, please tag me @nourishingfoods and I will feature you! Leave a comment down below if you liked it.