No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
This is an easy and delicious no bake vegan raspberry cheesecake. It is 100% refined sugar free, oil free, and can be made gluten free as well. I love making no bake desserts since you don't have the risk it coming out dry or burnt. The filling is made with cashews so it turns out super creamy and the addition of raspberries gives it a refreshing kick.
Makes 1 mini cheesecake (serves 4) Base:
· 1/3 cup (55 grams) sunflower seeds
· 1/4 cup (45 grams) oatmeal (you can use gluten free oats as well)
· 5 medjool dates
· 2 tablespoons water
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· pinch of salt
1. Place the ingredients into a food processor and pulse a few times.
2. Then start blending until a dough forms. Press into a oiled pie dish and set aside.
· 1 cup (180 grams) soaked raw cashews
· 3/4 cup (90 grams) frozen raspberries
· 1/4 cup maple syrup
· 3 tablespoons coconut butter, melted (or coconut oil)
· 2 tablespoons coconut yogurt
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
· 2 teaspoons Unicorn Superfoods Beauty Blend (optional)
Method 1. Blend all the ingredients, except the coconut butter, together. While the food processor is blending, slowly pour in the coconut butter.
2. Pour into the pie dish and freeze until it hardens (1-2 hours).
3. Serve with some fresh berries.