Chocolate Soufflé Mug
Bijgewerkt: jul 25
These little chocolate treats will definitely cheer you up. They are healthy and made without any oils or refined sugar. The fun thing is that this can either be a soufflé or become a mug cake! If you eat it directly it is a soufflé like in the video, but if you let it cool down it becomes more cakey.
Recipe (serves 2) Prep time: 10 minutes
· 6 tablespoons spelt flour
· 2 big tablespoons cacao powder
· 1/8 teaspoons salt
· 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
· 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
· 2 big tablespoons pumpkin puree
· 6 tablespoons milk
· 2 squares of chocolate
1. First, mix the dry ingredients and then add the milk and puree.
2. Divide between two mugs and microwave for 60 sec medium on medium, then cool 30 sec, then 60 sec medium again, 30 min rest and at last 60 sec medium. Keep a close eye on it.
3. Serve with some peanut butter or ice cream